Workers’ Compensation for Specialty Transportation
Many companies specialize in the trucking market. Third Coast Underwriters (3CU) underwriting team focuses on niche aspects of the transportation industry that can benefit from a specialty approach. Our experts have an average of more than 23 years of experience in this space. Using our individual account model, our underwriting and loss control team assesses client needs allowing us to design workers’ compensation programs matching their requirements.
Examples of specialty transportation operations that we write, subject to our $150,000 minimum, include:
- Beverage distributors
- Bus companies and shuttle operations
- Commercial moving
- Gasoline and fuel distribution
- Quarry operations and drivers
- Oversized and heavy equipment hauling
- Route sales and drivers
- Contract Carrier Trucking
- Tow truck operations
- Transit yards
- Waste hauling
- Ambulance services
- Mix-in Transit
- Auto or truck haul-away, drive away or repossession
- School buses
- Transportation, manufacturing, handling or storage of explosives, fireworks, nuclear materials and other high-hazard substances
Want to know more?
If your business demands a creative, custom-fit approach to workers’ compensation for specialty transportation, contact your Third Coast Underwriters Agent or Find an Agent today.