File a Claim
We’ll Guide You Through the Claim Process
We do our best to help you ensure accidents don’t happen. However, when they do, we’ll be there to guide you. To gain a better understanding of the claim process and how we support you throughout it, click the link below:
CLAIM QUICK STEP GUIDE – SPanish
Watch a Video on How to Report a Claim
Watch a Video on How to View Claims
When an injury occurs, the first step is to file a claim within 24 hours of the incident. To do so, you will need the following information:
- Policy number
- Claim reported by: name, job, title, phone
- Date of accident
- Teammate’s full name, address, phone
- Teammate’s social security number
- Teammate’s hire date and date of birth
- Teammate’s last day of work
- Expected return-to-work date
- Type of injury
- Details on how the accident happened
- Date the injury was reported to employer
- Business location where the teammate works
- Teammate’s supervisor’s name and phone
Once you’ve secured this information, you can easily file a claim online.
Are you in California? Please start your provider search on our Medical Provider Network Information page to find a provider in your area. You can also click here for our Utilization Review Plan.
Are you in Georgia, Tennessee or Virginia? Injured workers must select a provider from a list developed by their employer and insurance carrier. A list of providers can be found on our secure portal. For login instructions, click here.
There’s an incredible trust factor when you’re doing business with 3CU. You know that they’re going to give it their all.