Texas Health Care Network Program (HCN)
As your insurance carrier, Accident Fund has chosen Coventry Workers’ Comp Network (certified by the State of Texas) to offer a workers’ compensation health care provider network program. This program provides access to health care providers who are trained in treating work-related injuries and getting people back to work safely.
Components of the Program:
- Preferred provider network
- Employee educational materials
- Toll-free first report of injury
- Utilization management (pre-authorization)
- Telephonic and on-site case management (may include vocational services)
- Complaint process
Below you will find the necessary materials to implement the program and help prepare you when a workplace injury occurs.
- Initial Employee Information Materials
- Time of Injury Employee Information Materials
- Worksite Notice of New HCN
For more program information, or to find a list of Coventry doctors, contact the Coventry Workers’ Comp Network.
Phone: (800) 937-6824
Address: Coventry Workers’ Comp Network
ATTN: Client Services
4630 Woodland Corporate Blvd, Suite 300
Tampa, FL 33614-2444