We have designed an industry-leading training program that provides dynamic opportunities for our partner agencies. Our training programs provide exceptional opportunities for agents and policyholders to expand their knowledge and build their insurance acumen, which includes:
- Certified Authority in Workers’ Compensation (CAWC): In partnership with Olivet College, this nationally recognized program offers a robust curriculum, practical exercises and relevant information that provides work comp knowledge and solutions that will help agents gain business and create long-lasting client relationships.
- OSHA and DDC Certification Programs: Our highly trained staff can provide customers with OSHA construction and maritime training as well as National Safety Council-approved defensive driver training.
- CE Programs: These highly engaging classes are taught by effective instructors who help you learn the intricacies and nuances of workers’ compensation.
- Live and recorded webinars: With a variety of options in recorded or live sessions, our agent partners can conveniently participate in these programs online.
- Training Services: We can design programs to fit your needs, onsite at your facility. Options include CE training, sales training, policyholder classes, negotiation training and more.
For a complete description of our curriculum and training opportunities, visit the AF Group training website.