Third Coast Underwriters
Emerging Markets Client Guide
Third Coast Underwriters have the experience to evaluate new and emerging industries. Whether high or low tech, new classes of business need to be evaluated with an open mind and an eye toward understanding of the client's requirements. Using our individual account model, our underwriting and loss control team assesses client needs allowing us to design programs matching their needs.
By definition, a listing of emerging market risks cannot be all inclusive. However, below are some examples of accounts that may fall into that category.
Eligible operations subject to our $150,000 Minimum include:
- Waste Reduction & Recycling
- Alternative Energy and Green Industries — Manufacturing, Generation, Distribution and Transportation.
- Solar Farms
- Wind Farms
- Fuel Cells
If it takes a creative approach and individualized understanding, we encourage you to give your underwriter a call to discuss an approach.
- Asbestos Removal & All Standard Exclusions
- PEO's and Temporary Services
- Risks involved in the manufacturing, transportation, handling or storage of explosives, fireworks, or nuclear materials are ineligible
Download the PDF version