Workers’ Compensation for USL&H
Third Coast Underwriters (3CU) focuses on customers with complex operations and challenging exposures that require unique workers’ compensation solutions. Our specialists understand the needs of the marine industry in the Gulf Coast region with coverage for U.S. Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (USL&H).
Our expert underwriting team has an average of 22 years experience writing USL&H, and reviews your entire account thoroughly to design a program that delivers the best outcomes and ensures your exposures are managed and controlled.
Examples of USL&H operations that we write, subject to our $150,000 minimum, include:
- Shipbuilding and ship repair
- Stevedoring and marine terminals
- Marine construction — dams, cofferdams, bridges, bulkheads, etc.
- Ship breaking/demolition contractors
- Asbestos or lead abatement contractors
- Diving (incidental only accepted)
What to know more?
If your business demands a creative, custom-fit approach to workers’ compensation for USL&H, contact your Third Coast Underwriters Agent or Find an Agent today.