Workers’ Compensation for Energy (Gas & Oil)
With an average of 19 years expertise in servicing the needs of the oil and gas (energy) industry, our expert underwriting team works closely with our loss control and claims teams to meet your expectations and exceed your requirements. Using our individual account servicing model, our 3CU team conducts a thorough assessment allowing us to design a workers’ compensation program that will deliver you the best outcomes for your insurance dollar.
Examples of energy operations that we write, subject to our $150,000 minimum, include:
- Drilling consultants
- Drill site preparation
- Electrical wiring
- Equipment rental with or without operators
- Fresh water and salt water well drillers
- Mud loggers
- Pipe inspection
- Refinery contractors
- Rig moving
- Salt water hauling — non-trucking transport
- Tank cleaners — non-hazardous, remotely controlled
- Transmission/power line construction
- Vacuum truck service
- Oil and gas drilling crews
- Operations with explosives
- Professional employer organizations (PEOs)
Want to know more?
If your business demands a creative, custom-fit approach to workers’ compensation for emerging markets, contact your Third Coast Underwriters Agent or Find an Agent today.