Workers’ Compensation for Emerging Markets
Third Coast Underwriters (3CU)’s experts have an average of 19 years experience in evaluating and writing workers’ compensation for new and emerging industries. Whether high- or low-tech, new classes of business need to be evaluated with an open mind and an eye toward an understanding of the client’s workers’ compensation requirements. Using our individual account model, our underwriting and loss control team assesses client needs allowing us to design programs matching their needs. By definition, a listing of emerging market risks cannot be all inclusive. However, below, are some examples of accounts that may fall into that category.
Examples of emerging markets operations that we write, subject to our $150,000 minimum, include:
- Waste reduction and recycling
- Alternative energy and green industries — Manufacturing, generation, distribution and transportation
- Fuel cells
- Solar farms
- Wind farms
- Asbestos removal and all standard exclusions
- Professional employer organizations (PEOs) and temporary services
- Risks involved in the manufacturing, transportation, handling or storage of explosives, fireworks, or nuclear materials are ineligible.
Want to know more?
If your business demands a creative, custom-fit approach to workers’ compensation for emerging markets, contact your Third Coast Underwriters Agent or Find an Agent today.